Guess what today is?
Well, it’s my brother Sky’s birthday. Happy birthday, Sky!
But it’s also my blogiversary.
That’s right: I started writing this blog exactly one year ago today.
I’ve received so many precious gifts as a result of writing here.
So a giveaway seems like the right thing, to convey just how grateful I am for what we’ve shared so far.
I’m in a generous mood. So, one lucky winner is going to receive a $50 prize. Maybe it’ll be you!
Below are just a few of my favorite* things. If you win, you’ll select a $50 prize among the following:
- Enjoying French food at Barbette or Salut.
- Shopping on Etsy: Lettergirl for a custom stamp or handwritten card or at All I Did Was Listen for cards and prints featuring truly inspired original artwork.
- Indulging in some of Anna Dvorak‘s decadent organic skincare products, taking one of her cooking classes, or saving toward a retreat.
- Getting a massage from my friend Marlene at BodyPeace.
- Donating to your favorite charity. And if you choose this one, I’ll throw in something handmade just for you, too.
Bottom line: If you win, you will tell me where to spend your $50 from the above five choices.
Don’t worry: If you don’t live locally, we’ll figure out something comparable together.
Here are the rules:
- To enter to win, you must comment here indicating which prize you’ll choose if you win and why.
- In order for the contest to fly, there must be at least 50 people who enter. So…share, share, share this post! If I get a ton of entries, who knows? I might be compelled to draw TWO names.
- I’ll announce the winner one week from today, on Friday, January 28th.
Thanks for celebrating with me!
* “Favourite” for the Canadians and Brits among us.