My table for Rachel’s Holiday Shopping Boutique is all set up, I’ve finished all of the marketing and promotion I’m going to be able to do, and now I’m ready to party! I’m really looking forward to seeing a bunch of vendors at set up tomorrow night, and then the boutique doors open at 10 am on Saturday morning.
A few things you may not know:
1. The first two hundred people through the door will get our sponsor tote bags, full of even more discounts, coupons and giveaways.
2. The food is going to be incredible. We will have a Tea Room with scones, clotted cream and strawberries being offered by the Duchess, and the lovely Deirdre is making magic in the Michelle Cafe, with an incredible menu planned and made from scratch: Mini-quiches, cinnamon rolls, whole fruit, quinoa tabbuleh, my family farm meatballs, smoked salmon spread, baklava, caramel apple cupcakes.
3. There’s a Children’s Shoppe where kids have the help of a personal shopper to select gifts for family members and friends. Everything in the Shoppe is $1 or less!
4. On site gift wrapping is available in exchange for any size donation. For as little as a quarter, you can have your gifts beautifully wrapped before heading home!
5. We have a ton of fabulous door prizes (total value $1,000!) You don’t have to be present to win, but you do have to show up to get your slip filled out and added to the draw box!
6. If you can’t make it that day, you can still shop for this great cause: The Michelle Project. Here’s where you’ll find links to a selection of online shops, many of which are offering show discounts. And if you’d rather just make a donation, there’s a link at the bottom of the boutique web site welcome page, here, where you can do just that.
7. I’ll be selling the most beautiful, educational and entertaining books around: Usborne Books. And, I’ll be showcasing their new Greeting Card sets…30 gorgeous cards in a storage box for just $30 ($1 per card)…of the total retail price, 40% goes directly to the Michelle Project!
I hope to you come to see me!