I’m linking up with Liv Lane at Choosing Beauty to celebrate the bliss I’ve experienced this week…
1. I traveled to Portland Oregon to launch the second chapter of The Magic Wand Collective–not only was it a bliss-full experience to speak to 75 women small business owners eager to welcome the magic wand to their community–I was also blessed by two rain-free days, warm temps, a fetching new hat and time with friends celebrating the power of women!
2. We’re getting close to finishing up the redesign of our master bedroom, and this beautiful pendant light is the bliss-full piece de resistance of the room…isn’t it exquisite?
3. One of my sons (the 7 year old Dylan) wants to avoid danger and find a lost city in 2012. I’m down with that.
4. My older son (the 14 year old Jesse) loves the younger one and did this drawing as evidence: “I love this kid to death.” Makes a mom happy!
5. Thanks to a goal-setting exercise led by Magic Wand Collective member Amy Egenberger (Spirit Out!) at our January large group gathering, my buddy Heide Lidstrom-Olson and I committed to finding ways to be more focused and efficient with our work hours. One of my big realizations? I’ve been experiencing “schedule creep” and I need more alone time for the aspects of my work that require more concentration. The bliss-full outcome? I’m ensuring that I have one office day a week moving forward–a day with no phone or in-person meetings–to create, write and replenish.
Sounds like bliss to me!
6. I reached my two-year Blogiversary! Don’t forget to weigh in on my Blogiversary Giveaway! I’m giving away $50!
What’s your little bliss list from this week?