Happy Birthday, beloved blog, il bel far niente.
Yesterday was my 2nd blogiversary!
I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to communicate with all of you in this way.
Thank you for supporting my writing. Thank you for reflecting your beauty by commenting. Most of all, thank you for simply being here.
Just like last year, I’m going to do a big giveaway to say thanks…but this year I’m giving away twice as much:
If I get 50 comments, I’ll give one lucky winner a $50 gift.
If I get 100 comments, there will be $50 gifts for TWO lucky winners.
This year I’ll give you the opportunity to choose a gift certificate toward products or services from any of the nearly one hundred (100) Magic Wand Collective women small business owners I am privileged to work with as Community Organizer. There are so many awesome prizes to choose from!
Take a look:
- Shopping with local hot spots
Mish Mash Studio, Sewtropolis, CorAzoN, and Regla de Oro Gallery, eating at Crema Cafe (home of Sonny’s Ice Cream), getting pampered at Brogan Skinworks or Rue48 Salon, or going to a performance by Sunset Gun Productions
- Shopping online for cool products
Lettergirl, ItWorks!, That Poe Girl, Black Onyx Creations, Buff Butter, iSeeMe, Wild Ruffle, Urban Halo, A Girl Named Michael, Adornments Jewelry, The Wellness Company, The Upward Ladder, Spoils of Wear, Silpada, Stella & Dot, Perfectly Posh!
- Fantastic professional and personal services like graphic design, accounting, wine education, party planning, photography/ filming, floral design, interior design, home staging, contracting, home repairs, counseling, coaching, landscaping, writing, editing, web site design, branding
Soul Biographies, Sandy Bartel Design, Up Ur Game, Molly B Photography, Mindful Poetry, AngelShare Wine Partners, Clever Celebrations, Anna Dvorak, Spirit Out!, Faith Family Style, The Floral Studio, Noemi Photography, Teresa Hermes Photography, Indigo Journeys, Harvest Moon Photography, Shelley Johnson Creative, Perculcha, LMJ Solutions, Willow and Sprout, TWMay Photography/Living Memories, Foreign, Inc. eStudio Levi, Shift Home and Lifestyle, Sorted Affairs, JRose Bookkeeping, Strengths Way, Therapeutic Design, KMR Design Group, Relationships in Context, Harmony4Life, Metamorphosis, Sealed Mindset, Astrology by Moonrabbit
- Wellness services and products like yoga, acupuncture, reiki, health coaching, reflexology, massage, integrative yoga therapy, homeopathy
PS Health, Inspiring Wellness, Anna Dvorak Classes, Retreats and Skincare, Relaxation Advantage Massage, Simply Flourish, Willow Reflexology, Spark Clinic, Twelve Petals Wellness, Take Time for Yourself Massage, The Wholehearted Life, Presence Healing Arts, Attune Acupuncture, Prospectives
or, if you’d rather, 5. I’ll make a donation to your favorite charity. If you choose this one, I’ll throw in something handmade just for you, too.
Here are the rules:
- To enter to win, you must comment here mentioning one of my previous blog posts and why you chose it.
- You can get additional entries if you share this post and encourage your friends to comment. For each friend who does what’s required in Rule #1, and mentions your name, you will get another entry slip.
- I’ll announce the winner on Monday, January 30th.
Thanks for celebrating with me!